- Ensure that your Android phone is updated to an approved operating system.
- Open the Play Store app from your Android's home screen.
- In the APPS & GAMES tab, type Twine Health in the search bar to find the app.
- Tap on the Twine - Collaborative Care app icon in the search results.
- Tap INSTALL.
- The app will begin to download and install on your phone. The process will take less than one minute.
- Once the download is complete, tap OPEN to launch the app.
- With the Twine app open, select First time? Register now" to register your account.
- Enter your email address and date of birth to verify your identity. (Be sure to confirm the email address on file with your coach.) Create a password and select Sign Up.
- Great, you're in! Complete Twine's Welcome Tour by selecting the white arrow in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Take or upload your picture when prompted, hit DONE.
- Send a message to your coach!
Note: Android tablets are currently not Twine supported devices. Downloading the Twine app on an Android or other tablet may work in some instances, however, Twine does not provide support for these devices. If you are having difficulty using the Android version of our App on your tablet, it is suggested to use an approved browser (such as Google Chrome) to improve your experience. Click here for a complete list of Twine supported operating systems, devices, and browsers.
For instructions to access the Twine application through another supported device or browser, see our patient-facing access instructions.