Leverage events to keep you and your patient accountable to continually evolving health action plans and your coaching relationship. We recommend Plan-Check Ins, dedicated to discussing progress on Health Action Cards, 2-4 weeks after Health Action Plans are created or edited. You can learn more about how to pair continuous coaching with calendar events here.
View your calendar, with all coach-created patient events, from the Enrolled Dashboard:
Create events for individual patients
You may create calendar events for your patients from your Enrolled Dashboard or from within a patient's profile.
Create events from the Enrolled Dashboard
- Navigate to your Enrolled Dashboard Calendar, and select the date timeframe you wish (day, week, month)
- Hover your mouse over and select the time slot for which you wish to create an event
- A slide out menu will appear on the right to create a new event.
Take the following steps to edit and save the event:
- Search for the patient's name or email address, and select the profile from the search results
- Title the event (the title will be patient-facing!)
- Add or remove Attendees to the event
- Select the appropriate Event Type
- Edit the Date and Time
- Add a Location and Notes to provide the event attendees with more information
- Select Create Event to save it to the attendees' Twine calendars
Create events from the patient's profile
- Open your patient's account to the Calendar page
- To reveal the times for which you are already booked, slide the Show Booked Times toggle to on
- To create a new event for the patient, you may select the + new event button, or you may click on a time slot in the patient's calendar
- This opens a slide out menu on the right. Complete the fields in the menu, and select Create Event to save it to your and your patient's calendar
- You may also filter existing calendar events in the patient's account by event type