Whether it's for a patient without the technology piece or per a patient's request, coaches can data (lab values, vitals, other health actions) on their patient's behalf. Follow the steps below:
- Within a patient's profile, navigate to the Actions Plans, History, or Schedule page.
- Click +add data, in this example, from the Action Plans page.
- This opens a slide out menu on the right, providing a list of Active and Not Active health actions for which you can add data. Select the appropriate health action from the list.
- After selecting a health action, a window will appear in the middle of your screen, where you will be able to enter the patient's data. Finish by clicking the red add data button.
- Wondering where that data went? Head on over to the patient's History page. Both you and your patient will see that data, as well as any previously entered data for that health action or measurement.