Go to your mobile application, or app.twinehealth.com in a Chrome, Firefox, or Safari browser.
- Tap or click Forgot Twine Password?
- At the next screen, enter the email address associated with your Twine account. Tap or click Reset My Password.
- Find the password reset email we sent you from Twine Health Support. If you do not see the email in your Inbox, check your junk/spam folder.
- From the email, select the Reset Password* button or copy the link embedded in the button. This should open the Twine app (on a mobile device) or open Twine in your browser. If Twine opens in a browser, ensure that it is Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
- From the New Password screen in Twine, enter a new password that meets the requirements listed.
- Select Set New Password.
*Note: Please be sure to use the button/link before it expires (expiration time is included in the email).