Go to your mobile application, or app.twinehealth.com in a Chrome, Firefox, or Safari browser.
- Go to your Twine mobile application, or, app.twinehealth.com. Tap or click forgot twine password?:
- At the Reset Password screen, enter the email address associated with your Twine account. Tap or click Reset My Password...
- Find the password reset email we sent you from Twine Health Support in your inbox. If you do not see the email in your inbox, check your junk/spam folder.
- From the email, select the Reset Password button or link. If using the mobile app, this should open Twine on your mobile device. If using Twine via web browser, this should open Twine in your browser.
- From the New Password screen in Twine, enter a new password that meets the requirements listed. Select Set New Password.
*Note: Please be sure to use the button/link before it expires (expiration time is included in the email).