Twine supports integration with Hint Health. Once the integration is enabled for your practice, the following information flows from Hint directly into the connected "group" in Twine, and changes to Hint fields are imported one-way to update corresponding fields in Twine:
|Hint Field||Twine Field|
|Provider Name "Dr. First Last"||Coach Name (First, Last)|
|Provider Email||Coach Email|
|Patient Name (First, Last)||Patient Name (First, Last)|
|Patient Date of Birth||Patient Date of Birth|
|Patient Gender||Patient Gender|
|Patient Phone Number 1||Patient Phone Number|
|Patient Phone Number 2||Patient Alt Phone Number|
|Patient Provider||Patient Primary Coach|
Always make sure Hint fields represent up-to-date and accurate information so that patient and coaches in Twine remain up-to-date too!
To successfully integrate Hint with Twine, perform the steps below. Note that to complete these steps, you must have an Admin account within Hint and an coach account with the Integrations Admin role in Twine.
- Ensure that each provider in Hint has the name and email address you want imported in Twine. The name should be formatted as "Title. First Last" (e.g. Dr. John Smith). Be aware that the title will be ignored by Twine, and a middle name or initial will be incorrectly interpreted as a last name.
- Ensure that each patient in Hint has the Provider you want imported as the Primary Coach in Twine.
- Ensure that each patient's status is accurately set in Hint. The table below shows how specific statuses will be imported into Twine. Please note that patients with status "unconfirmed" or "pending" will NOT be imported into Twine.
Hint Twine unconfirmed ignored pending ignored active active unpaid active inactive archived deleted archived
- Once you have confirmed these conditions are met, visit this link to initiate the integration process: https://provider.hint.com/admin/integrations/twine-health
- Click the Integrate with Twine Health button
- When prompted to confirm, click Connect With Twine Health
- If you are not already logged in in Twine, enter your Twine email address and password when prompted.
- If you have more than one group in Twine, pick the appropriate group for the integration. Otherwise, skip to the next step.
- Allow Twine to prepare a preview of the integration. You may see a progress bar while the preview of the import is being prepared. This will not result in any changes in Twine, and is done before the integration is enabled to help identify any possible issues that may result from the initial import of practitioners and patients.
- After the preview is complete, check to see if any warnings were generated. If there are zero warnings, you may proceed to enable the integration (see step 13 below). Click on show results to see the details of what practitioners and patients are ready to be imported, and any warnings.
- If there are any warnings, such as for duplicate email addresses, we recommend that you work with the Twine Health Support team to resolve them before proceeding.
- Warnings for individual practitioners and patients can be resolved by clicking on the name of the practitioner or patient, and making an update. To preview the result of you changes, click the preview import link.
- After all warnings are resolved, the integration can be enabled by clicking the enable button.
- When enable is clicked, the status of the integration will become active. After the initial import is complete you can click show results and then navigate to individual coaches and patients in Twine who have been updated or created.
Once integration is active and the initial import is complete, you can tell your patients to download the Twine app and begin their collaborative care experience in Twine!
As you add new patients and practitioners to your practice or update their information in Hint, they will automatically be updated in Twine.