- Open Apple's App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the screen to access the search bar.
- Type Twine Health in the search bar to find the app.
- Tap GET or the cloud icon in the top right to begin downloading the app.
- Once the download is complete, tap OPEN to launch the app.
- With the Twine app open, select First time? Register now" to register your account.
- Enter your email address and date of birth to verify your identity.(Be sure to confirm the email address on file with your coach.) Create a password and select Sign Up.
- Great, you're in! Complete Twine's Welcome Tour by selecting the white arrow in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Allow for notifications by selecting ok.
- Take or upload your picture when prompted, then tap done.
- Send a message to your coach!
- Turn on automatic updates to keep up-to-date with the latest Twine app.
- select settings
- scroll to and select iTunes & App Store
- scroll to section titled automatic downloads and ensure the updates is turned on
Click here for a complete list of Twine supported operating systems, devices, and browsers.
For instructions to access the Twine application through another supported device or browser, see our patient-facing access instructions.