Sometimes, you want to log data in your profile that isn't associated with your Health Action Plan. Did you recently get lab tests done, and you want to share your cholesterol results with your coach? Or perhaps you occasionally engage in meditation, and you want to log your meditation minutes as you do so.
No matter the motivation, you're able to add data to Twine for measurements and actions that don't appear on your Today page. Follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Today or Progress page in your Twine app
- Tap the + icon in the upper right corner of your screen
- This opens an Add Data menu, in which you'll see two lists: Active and Not Active. The Active list shows you health actions that are in your Health Action Plan. The Not Active list contains all health actions and measurements that are not in your Health Action Plan
- Search for and select the health action for which you'd like to record data
- Record your data, and adjust the Time and Date accordingly. If you'd like to provide your coach with additional information on your health action, tap +Add comments
- All set? Tap the red add data button to complete your submission
Pro Tip: You can track your data over time by monitoring your Progress page in your Twine app.