Elation is a cloud-based electronic health record (EHR) solution and practice management platform that helps care providers deliver patient-centered medicine. This article offers an overview of how Twine's integration with Elation works. At the bottom, you'll find a table of contents to complete the steps to enable the integration.
Twine integrates with Elation in the following ways:
- Creates Twine patient accounts that correspond with the patient records in Elation
- Creates Twine coach accounts that correspond with the physician accounts in Elation
- Sends Twine plan notes created by coaches and patients to Elation
- Updates demographics bi-directionally in both Twine and Elation, using the corresponding fields below
|Elation Field||Twine Field|
|First Name||First Name|
|Last Name||Last Name|
|Email Address||Email Address|
|Primary Physician||Primary Coach|
|Phone Number (1)||Phone Number|
|Phone Number Type (1)||Phone Number Type|
|Phone Number (2)||Alt Phone Number|
|Phone Number Type (2)||Alt Phone Number Type|
Ready to integrate Elation with Twine Health?
Use the resources below to ensure a successful integration between Elation and Twine, as well as to troubleshoot any questions you might face. Each article includes a link back to this page and other relevant articles so you may learn what'd you like.
- How to disable the Hint Health integration with Twine
- How to enable the Elation integration with Twine
- Elation integration FAQs
Have questions? We're happy to help! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.