As you prepare your organization for coaching in Twine, you will need to create accounts for your coaches. As an admin coach, follow the steps below to create new coach accounts.
- Navigating to Coaches on your Admin dashboard
- Selecting the New Coach button
- Filling out the form with the coach's first name, last name, and email address and ensuring that the Send invite to confirm email address option remains checked off
- Giving the new coach the appropriate roles
The Coaching role is preselected for the new coach. You may provide the new coach with as many additional roles as desired, as well as remove the Coaching role. Removing this role would removes the coach's ability to access patient profiles. See below for role definitions
Group Admin Responsible for upkeep of information about the group, as well as editing participants in the event of a coach leaving or being hired. Can create new groups Reporting Access to results dashboard, affording a high level look at the efficacy of organizational processes as well as clinical outcomes Roles Admin Assigns varying levels of coaching and admin access via the roles selection Coach Admin Activates and deactivates Twine coach (and other user) accounts. Reassigns coaches' panels of patients in accordance with changes internally (coach leaves, is hired, etc.) Integrations Admin Point person for integrations as needed (e.g. DoseSpot, Hint integration) Importable Files Uploader Able to upload patient import files and see previous uploads, but is not able to complete uploads Importable Files Admin Able to upload patient import files and see previous uploads, and is responsible for completing and/or deleting uploads
- And lastly, adding the coach to the relevant patient groups
- Once you select Done, an email invite will be sent to the coach asking them to confirm their email address and create a password for their Twine coach account. Please note that the button and link in this invite email will expire in 24 hours. But have no fear! If a coach is unable to sign into their account within this timeframe, an admin coach can resend this email by searching for this coach on the Admin dashboard and navigating to Invitations from the Personal Info dropdown menu within their account.
- You can then select to send another invite email. The chart below the red button will help you keep track of the invitations that have been sent.