Admin coaches are able to create coach accounts for their team, add groups within their organization, and manage group and organization settings. Let's take a look at how to do all of this by following each of the links below:
- Create a New Coach Account (See notes below for coach account role definitions)
- Create a New Group
- Manage Group and Organization Settings
- Create Identification Systems
Coach Account Role Definitions:
- Group Admin: Responsible for upkeep of information about the group, as well as editing participants in the event of a coach leaving or being hired. Can create new groups.
- Reporting: Access to results dashboard, affording a high level look at the efficacy of organizational processes as well as clinical outcomes.
- Roles Admin: Assigns varying levels of coaching and admin access via the roles selection.
- Coach Admin: Activates and deactivates Twine coach (and other user) accounts. Reassigns coaches' panels of patients in accordance with changes internally (coach leaves, is hired, etc.).
- Integrations Admin: Point person for integrations as needed (e.g. DoseSpot, Hint integration).
- Importable Files Uploader: Able to upload patient import files and see previous uploads, but is not able to complete uploads.
- Importable Files Admin: Able to upload patient import files and see previous uploads, and is responsible for completing and/or deleting uploads.